It’s no secret by now that I’m a big chocolate fan, so naturally, when I saw Lucy and Lentils‘ post about her raspberry kisses, I knew I had to make my own version.
Since we are currently under quarantine due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I used what I had in my pantry, so it is likely that you’ll also have these ingredients on hand already.
If not, perhaps you can come up with your own version with a fruit of your choice! Please tag me on Instagram if you do.
- 150g vegan chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup refrigerated coconut cream (canned, no liquid)
- 1 tbsp mashed raspberries
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp of raspberry jam
- In a bowl, combine your refrigerated coconut cream (without the liquid), mashed raspberries, and vanilla extract and blend with an immersion blender or in a food processor. Add in the icing sugar and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour.
- Melt your vegan chocolate and coconut oil, either in a bain marie, or in the microwave. Make sure to temper your chocolate.
- Use silicone or paper cupcake moulds and spoon in a layer of the vegan chocolate mixture, covering 1cm of the sides. Chill in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon approximately 1 teaspoon of the coconut and raspberry filling into the chocolate cups and add a small dollop of raspberry jam into the centre. Chill the cups for 10 minutes.
- Top each cup with the remaining chocolate, ensuring that all edges are sealed. Chill in the freezer for another 10 minutes.